I actually stole the title of this post from a t-shirt that was given to Jade from Candice. I should ask Candice if they make a larger size for 7 yr olds cause Trinity has earned it. Look at her in action...

not bad considering where she started...

pretty soon she'll be putting the hurt on her old mom, scary.
2 comments:
I'd say she's the next Candice Blickem. HA, only stronger! I'll look for the shirt in a bigger size, and she does deserve it. Only thing is we've got to get her off that S-------ized bike and get her on a Trek. Tell Trinity I say hello and a big hug to the little one.
Did you notice the bike in the earlier photo?? It's a purple TREK Mountain Cub. Check out the size of those legs too eh?! We would be very pleased if she is the next Candice cause the first Candice is pretty cool...
Post a Comment