Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Not quite yet...

but soon enough

3 comments:

The Smessies said...

Komars,

Glad to see everyone is doing well. Love the shirt and I'm sure she will be hell on wheels as soon as she can pedal. What a great photo of Trinity. I starting laughing uncontrolably. Tell the lil'booger picker hello for me.

Anonymous said...

Sue Jade is just so sweet, she looks totally different again in these pictures and even after seeing Trinity in person in that getup I still laughed. Wished you were closer and I had more time....I would like to visit more often, and not be so wiped that I cannot enjoy my visit

Anonymous said...

Can I just say that Jade is adorable! Hey Sue, long time no see or talk. Looking forward to hopefully training together in Dundas this spring and seeing you in Tucson. Your kids are heart melting! Sooo cute!!
Email or call anytime if you want to hit the roads for a ride. I am only 15km from Sydenham :) fun fun!
See you soon in Tucson!
Anne Guzman