I had a feeling it would come like a breakthrough, seeing as she has been walking while holding only one finger since late june/early july. She finally walked a whole bunch last night when I wasn't home. Luckily, Chris got it on video. She wouldn't do it when I got home but she walked a whole bunch tonight on her own so I think she's good. Notice the wonderful big sister in the video. Trinity rocks! Ignore the messy house please, I haven't had time between work and a muddy renovation. It really bothers me but I need sleep more than I need a neat and tidy house at the moment!
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm gonna cry now, that was awesome, that was a Kodak moment, what two great nieces I have. Its Geoff by the way. They grow so fast.
WOW! i know i'm a bit late with a post Sue but that whole video is wonderful. what a great set of girls you have! (and a super papa to be there too!)
all the best :)
brenda
Post a Comment