Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Birthday Bash

So Trinity had her birthday on the 12th and I was still in Arizona. When I asked her if it was okay if I wasn't home on her birthday she said (emphatically I might add) "You're NEVER home on my birthday!" Which is not true. I have been away one time on her birthday but she was in San Diego and I was at team camp in Phoenix. See, they never forget that one time.

So, because I was away on her birthday she got to have her party at Build-a-Bear this year. It was this past Sunday. It was really fun actually and below is a pic of Trin and Jade with her bear.



Of course, the bear isn't dressed yet but she got a whole outfit. Basically, it's a Hannah Montana bear. More on that later on in the post. Below is Trinity with cake and ice-cream face.



Trinity received 'the best present' of a Hannah Montana wig. She went crazy when she saw it. So, below is Trinity, er, I mean Hannah, with the wig on and dressed in the Hannah Montana clothes that Grandma got her for her birthday. Totally decked!



Of course, like any good sister she decided to let Jade try the wig on. Hannah Jr in the making.

No comments: