Tuesday, February 19, 2008

New Team

I'll start this series of posts by saying I have a new team. For 2008 I'll be riding with Advil/Chapstick, both products I use often... anyway, it's a great fit for me and the family and from what I know, a terrific bunch of people, some I haven't met yet but I'm looking forward to that in early march when we'll get together for team camp. So, I will update the links in the sidebar. I should post a pic or something of me in the Advil/Chapstick kit but I haven't got one yet, it's next on the list but I probably won't post it here. The colours are like the old canadian team blue so I have lots of stuff that match it so I can be a fashion master (not!).

So, to prepare for the season with Advil/Chapstick I thought it would be a good idea to start riding my bike, ya know. So, I went off to Tucson, AZ to do just that. But I also got to visit with special people and they even let me stay at their house!! The best part was meeting l'il Gwendolyn, what a little love bug.

This is Gwen's little foot, Candice and Dave thought she had big feet...they haven't seen Jade's feet yet...



Here's Gwen hanging with her hat on, we did a little hanging out together...As I'm writing this Jade is on my lap and when she sees Gwen's face she gets all excited and laughs...future buddy? hopefully!



Gwen got a new walker while I was there, by the smile on her face she was liking it.



So, I had a great trip and a great visit, lots of gaucamole (yum) and some good riding too!

No comments: