I've been away from home for 9 days now and I'm missing the girls. Jade has cut her "apple biters" up top so soon she won't look like sponge bob with just the two teeth on the bottom. She's also almost walking on her own. I gave instructions for her to be confined to the high chair until I get home on monday. Trinity's been dancing up a storm gearing up for her recital next week. There's a lot of extra practices.
As far as the bike racing is concerned, I'm in Philly right now for the Liberty Classic tomorrow. I really do like this race and it's going to be scorching hot which I also love! I'm so excited after being in montreal for those races and getting rained on so much. The world cup it just poured buckets, so much fun...anyway, the day after the world cup I was confined to bed, except to run to the bathroom, had it coming out both ends. That day is a blur. I really slept most of it, thanks to Gravol, and some Advil too. Then of course I had to race the next day but thankfully the race didn't start until 5:30pm. I was feeling weak in the morning but by race time I was better and I survived. It did rain on us again though. And it was wet the next day, it stopped raining as we were on the line. I am so tired of being wet and cold and dirty. So, I am really looking forward to tomorrow's race in the wonderful heat. Bring it on!
So I'll sign off with some video of Jade. I tried 3 times to upload one of Trinity but it keeps failing so she'll get her own post!
Saturday, June 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment