If you read the blog regularly you might remember that I wished Trinity good luck at the Nutcracker auditions while I was in europe. Her Baba took her but she told her dad she didn't expect to make it. She auditioned last year and wasn't selected so I think that was in her mind.
You should have seen her face when I told her after school last week that she had been selected to participate!! It was a look of shock. Her BFF from ballet, Madeline, was also selected. So, it will be a busy fall for us with practices every weekend and she's not allowed to miss any of them. So, that should be fun and a good experience for her. Although, she should probably just be a cyclist instead of a dancer, take a look at those quads and tell me different!
She's already close to dropping her dad on a bike!! ha ha
5 comments:
fantastic....you know dancers make very coordinated cyclists ;)
The gang,
Trinity hey congrats on making the cut, you go girl. You look so pretty in all your pictures and all grown up from when I remember you. You all look so fun. Sure wished you lived down here in Tucson. Sue, looks like you are rocking. I just started riding again since Gwen can go in the trailer now. It's so much fun. I'm ready for some racing, and feeling good on a bike. I think that it's true what they say you feel great after a baby.
Love you all,
Candice
Hi Sue,
I am not sure if Trinity even remembers me, but I am amazed by how beautifully she has grown up during these last few years! Congrats on her Nutcracker audition!
Miss you,
Brooke
After hearing you were quite sick up in Montreal, with doubts even about your ability to start, I'm thrilled and amazed (though I should not be surprised) to see you in the results! I hope you recover as speedily as you race. Rock on!
Thanks Anna!! I'm inspired by you and your recovery!! Have you read a novel yet? Maybe I'll see you in fitchburg! Keep healing!!
Post a Comment