Wednesday, December 31, 2008

heading home

I've been away, here in california, but heading back to the cold tonight on the red-eye. I have many pics and vids to post so hopefully I can get to that soon after I get home. It's been a nice vacation. It started a little cool and wet but it has finished well with lots of sunshine and warmer temps. Chris has been logging some miles and I'm looking forward to getting home and starting skiing, seeing friends and getting this sorry body back in shape.

The girls definitely enjoyed the beach and trinity loved the dogs, especially caro's dog Otto. We thought about bringing him home. but, not good timing, we need a fence in the backyard first. So, she is taking him for a nice long walk today and savouring every moment.

Jade's got more words. She says 'sorry' -at the right times- it's pretty funny. Same with the word 'ow'. She started saying 'give me' the night before we came here but she's pro now. there's many more I can't think of now. The best is with the dogs though. She has learned all of the animal names, nick-the cat, and the two dogs Abe and Otto. She says one of the dog names (and she knows which one is otto and which one is abe). she'll say the name and point to the dog and say 'sit'. So funny.

anyway, more to follow and some visuals too.

No comments: