
So, this is her after she got the ponies "all set up". Quite the layout and below are the close-ups.
For this set up she pulled off a tulip leaf to use as a blanket for the ponies. Their pillow is comprised of leaves from some other bulb flower in the garden (I have no idea what they are called - but they are really pretty). The mattress is a pocket type face cloth. Apparently it's what every discriminating pony chooses for sleep equipment, no sleeping bags for these ponies!
This is their pasture or pool, I can't remember. Nice ambiance with the purple hyacinth flowers (stolen from my garden).
Some ponies didn't get a blanket, they were basking in the sun while others were just to big for the blankets she had available. That must be the mommy pony.
Trinity cracks me up sometimes. It's great entertainment, who needs cable? Oh, and Hi mom! I know at least she reads the blog.
7 comments:
That's funny.
Emily does the same thing with all her little ponies or anything that resembles a pony (sometimes dinosaurs fit in the mix). She sets out plates and dishes for them. Then she makes beds and furniture for them with some of her other toys. It's quite funny the detail she goes into as well.
She's like Trinity - it's a big production. It usually takes up most of the living room by the time she is done.
Must be a girl thing?
Ciao.
Must be a girl thing, or perhaps a little childhood OCD? At any rate they are very funny and entertaining!!
Hope you get out riding this weekend, should be dry at least.
Sue
My girls still do this...it usually takes up the entire basement. Well, one creates huge set ups and the other just admires them now (apparently 11.5 is the age for playing in secret). When are you bringing Trinity to Almonte to hang with my kids? They would love her!
Patty
think quickly Larry ............ Oops - Sorry I didn't mean to cause any controversy. It was all in good fun. I should have said something like "it's no wonder women can multi-task so well!".
Emily is miles ahead of the boys when they were at her age so it has to be a good thing.
Phew!
Hopefully the weather is good this weekend. I didn't get out last weekend although I had a couple good rides Monday & Tuesday night. I'm sure I'm stronger this year than last.
Okay so what is OCD. Must be a guy thing?
Ciao.
hey Patsy!!
Hopefully we can get to Almonte this summer sometime. Trinity would love to play with the girls (and Adrian too!). Happy belated birthday to you and alanna - did I spell it right?
OCD = Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
I don't think so. They are probably just practising how to organise for later in life. For kids, it's their job to play, it's how they learn. Too bad we have to grow up eh?
That is too cute! Trinity is very creative. Tell Little T hi from Brooke and that I can't wait to see her again. Oh, and of course I am excited to see you too, Sue!
trinity says "hi too" to Brooke, maybe see you in Philly
Post a Comment