So, I left Ashville for sunny california, and it didn't disappoint. The weather was so warm, it felt great and of course, in this warmth, I felt like a superstar again on the bike. Perhaps I was mistaken but I was delirious in all that heat.
The first thing we did after I got out of the airport was hit the beach (Trinity's favourite thing about california).

Of course, she went shell hunting. Did you know you are not allowed to remove these types of things from the beach?? Trinity's only 8 yrs old and already 'breaking the law'!

Then, of course, we had to hit the local brewer, Pizza Port. Does it get any better than good pizza in a micro brewery?? and I don't even like beer!! Although, it appears my oldest daughter might!

Jadie, double fisting the pizza crust, go big girl!!

Then, back at Ricky's and Maria's, Jade goes all Harry Potter on me!

Later, Chris was doing some bike work and looking for tools or something (Ricky doesn't have any, well, he does now because Chris bought him some). So, instead of tools he found some freeloading lizard living in a bin in Ricky's garage!! We kicked him out real fast.

Here's our gracious hosts, Ricky, Maria Isabel and the boy, Paul

We had a ton of fun but it wasn't over yet. We travelled up to Visalia for a less than stellar race from me but the day after we went to the 'big trees'. That was cool but that is ketchup#4
No comments:
Post a Comment