Home sweet home. Haven't posted in a while, I'm just lazy when at home. Actually, not much happening to write about. But, I gotta give a shout out to the Colavits girls out there in california!
Awesome job, I wish I could be there to share the fun. I can hardly wait to be racing with them again at Athen's Twilight at the end of the month.
In the meantime, I'm getting things re-organized here at home. the house needs some major re-organizing, like maybe a good spring cleaning or even a purge. How does so much stuff accumulate?? Between getting back into the groove with training I'm spending some good time with Trinity. We have blown up some of the giant balloons and they are pretty huge as far as balloons go. I have tried out my Heelys and I haven't injured myself yet. they are fun but they are tiring for the shins. You have to hold up your toe to stay on the wheel and I am weak. We went riding together on the rail trail for about 12-13km, she's a rock star.
I don't have any races with the team until Athens, just some local stuff happening here. Paris to Ancaster is this sunday, it's kind of like an enduro (a mix of rail trails, roads and singletrack). Some people use cross bikes, some road (crazy though) and some mtb bikes. I'll use an mtb bike if I do it. I'm a fair weather rider so if it's miserable out I may bail. We also have two road races on Easter weekend, one on good friday and another on the sunday.
Gotta get going out with the boyz on the rail trail for P2A prep.
Monday, April 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It's about time you updated!!! I was about to harrass you on my blog for not updating:-). Glad you are having fun at home. Give Little T a hug for me.
You mean you really can't wait to see me, can't wait to see me, yeah, that's it. I miss you too. Bring the little one!
ousdf
sdfsdf
Of course, I can hardly wait to see Candice...Trinity says hi and she's starting to pick her nose for pictures and stuff, you're a good teacher. I'll try and post one for you to monitor her progress. I looked into bringing her down for twilight but it's too much $$$$$$
Post a Comment