Rode the road course again today but this time did two laps and a bit of an effort on the hills. I hope I feel better tomorrow. I feel like I'm in the middle of a stage race and not recovering...not good. I may also come around during the race which happens a lot with me but makes the first half of the race total misery.
Stopped by the zoo and bought a stuffed animal for Trinity, a Tasmainian Devil. It's very ferocious looking and pretty cool. Actually, when I first saw it I didn't know what it was. Then, I was flipping through a book I got for Trinny on Austrlian Mammals and saw the devil and it was "Ah, that's what that stuffed animal was at the giftshop". I wasn't sure if it was a cat or a bear or what but now I know. It's cool looking. I think they have a real Tasmainian Devil at the Toronto Zoo too.
Well, next time I write I'll have something more to say (post race) or not. We'll see. Only 2 more sleeps for me until I go home, yay!
Friday, March 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment