Wednesday, March 22, 2006



A Kangaroo Trinity! They are pretty big, like 4-5 feet tall.



An Emu and a kangaroo hanging out together. A lot of the animals were laying down, it was getting hot out.



This little guy is a Pade Melon Wallaby, found in Tasmania and the Queensland region.



Here are two Koala's. They were sooo cute looking and very cuddly looking too. All they did was eat the leaves. They were a lot bigger than any I've seen before (like, I have seen so many, not). anyway, they were bigger than the one's they have in the San Diego zoo. I've got to go back to the zoo just to go to the gift shop. I have a feeling Trinity would go crazy if she saw the stuffed animals they have in there. It's going to be hard to pick one out to take home cause there are so many good ones. What do you say Trinity, Koala Bear, Kangaroo or something different? We'll see, it will be a surprise! By the way Trinny, only 5 more sleeps!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue
great result in the TT hopefully all will go well in the road race and you will have something hanging over your neck. We all miss you hear but I thought of some insperationn for you just think you are on a ride with the guys Doug out front Rory beside you and me Wilber right behind you staring at your Butt.
oink oink.
Love ya Sue and Good Luck Donnie

Anonymous said...

Hey, nice pics Sue ... sounds like you're having fun! btw, did you realize that your profile on melbourne2006.com shows your residence as P.E.I.? was that supposed to be funny or are you guys secretly moving? ... I'll be out of the country when you do the RR, so I'll have to send you your good luck wishes now ... "GOOD LUCK!" ... (of course, with your talent you don't need any ... you'll be as awesome as ever!) see you in early April! xo!(Nada)