Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Well, I made it to Melbourne, intact, with luggage. You never know. It took just over 24hours to get here from california and I think about going home all the way to Ontario, Canada and it will be longer.

So far, everything is awesome. cool games kit, lots of clothes and stuff. I managed to get out for a ride today on a bike path, slow and short with Erinne W. Good food in the village, waaay better than athens. And, I rode in a jersey and shorts today. SWEET!

I miss the team chicks and staff already. We had a great outing on sunday night with the guys from the men's team. It was a blast! I'm not writing about it or posting pictures (cause I can't but if you hop over to Brooke's blog she's got some up there. Hopefully we can do it again sometime soon. Maybe they'll go out again at Redlands.

More to come later, time to go eat.

No comments: