Today we spent some time getting mugshots done for promotional purposes. It was actually painless for once.
We are all steeling ourselves for this impending hillclimb. Rumor has it it's supposed to be cold and wet tomorrow. Also, cold and wet for the flat circuit race on Saturday. I so desperately want it to be HOT and sunny. I was a little wishy washy about travelling all the way to Australia, it seems so far away. But after checking out the forecast for Melbourne (70's, 80's and a bit 90's and total sun) I'm feeling better about it.
It was an easy ride today and that was nice. Plus, We only got sprinkled on at the end of the ride so we stayed mostly dry for 2 days in row now!! As you can tell I really don't have much to say but it is driving Brooke NUTS that I'm blogging everyday, being an overachieving blogger so to speak. I'm only doing to make her feel guilty she's not updating her blog. But really, I need to post some pictures at some point to make it better. I might not get to that until the end of March when I get home. I have a camera but no way to download them. Oh Well.
Time for some carbo loading with some pasta...
Thursday, March 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment