

Memories. The photos above are some window art I didn't have the heart to clean off. So they stayed there for a while until we had to get a new window. This is Trinity's work and probably much better than I could ever muster. She was in her late happy face phase and had just progressed to adding in tears. Why tears I don't know but it was pretty cute. She was probably somewhere around 3yrs old. I'm just a stupid sentimental mom I guess but I thought they were quite good for her age.
I'm taking pictures of the goings on in the village today. I'll post those soon. The time trial is in 2 days so I just trying to conserve some energy, reading lots and listening to some music. I've also been taking in some of the track cycling events via the TV in the residence centre. It was pretty exciting to see Travis win two medals! It's been a while for the canadian guys on the track and it was inspiring to watch him just go do it. It seems like the Aussies are cleaning up in everything, especially swimming but also track cycling. They also have so many track facilities here so it makes sense. I'm making a prediction that the Aussies could take home half the total medals handed out at these games.
Big hey to the Colavita girls at the Sequoia cycling classic, good job in the TT and good luck in the crit.
1 comment:
Good Luck Sue
Post a Comment