
This is one of the juggling guys and I juggling as a team. It was fun and anyone can get a lesson on how to do it. My goal is 4. I also tried juggling with the pins (like skinny bowling pins). I managed a few and Erinne got video of it.

These are the juggling pros doing some team juggling with 6 pins. Cool. They were good! Man, it takes forever to upload a photo. Actually I think I'm going to have to try again tomorrow with the pics.
Today we went to check out the road course. There's 3 180 degree turns and many corners. It's a bit ridiculous, like they wanted inner city in as little area as possible. Anyway, it's going to be a tough day at the office cause there are 3 hills on the course which today felt like mountains. I shouldn't feel so bad on sunday but I was tired today from the time trial so the hills were no fun.
We were going to go to the Victoria market today too but Wed is the one day it's closed. Bummer. We'll pencil that in for Friday. Erinne and I stopped at the zoo on the way back too. We can get in free with our credentials and I'm happy to say I've finally seen some Australian wildlife. Sad I had to go to the zoo to see it. I may see some tomorrow in the wild as I've got a longer day planned on the bike but I won't hold my breath.
The best food in the village besides the endless strawberries is the ice cream bar, thick chocolate covering yummy ice cream. The raspberrry/strawberry sorbet from the Movenpick cart is right up there too.
No comments:
Post a Comment