Long ride today and it's getting hot here. I love it even though I was pretty thirsty when we got back to the village. We went straight to the casual dining and I drank 2 orange gatorades and had a yummy thai chicken wrap. We've also located chocolate in the village. That was a sweet discovery. It was lurking about in the candy bowls at the residence centre. Now we are always searching for the chocolate, it goes fast.
We heard that our mountain bikers finished 1st and 3rd this morning so that was pretty awesome! The guys are racing right now and seamus is up there for a medal.
So, I was really looking for kangaroos today while riding. I know they are out there because I saw the signs with a kangaroo on it indicating they could be crossing the road. I took a picture of the sign...
I'm telling you, if I ever come back here I'm not bringing a bike. It was so nerve racking on the roads. They are busy and there's no bike lane and these drivers don't give you much space at all. I never ride on a road like that at home. Luckily, tomorrrow and saturday we'll be on the road course mostly.
Tonight we've been invited out to our moto providing friend's house (jacob, I've talked about him already). His family has invited us there for dinner so I can see the cat that looks just like ACE and take a picture of the house and the cat. Also, there is a kangaroo hanging about there so he has promised us we will see it. Seamus is attacking in the mtn bike race, very exciting! Anyway, I was dreaming of another thai chicken wrap for dinner but a real meal cooked for less than 10 people sounds even better so I'm going to jake's house with everybody.
Now, to finish the laundry.
Wednesday, March 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment