skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tales from the Big Ring
Wednesday, March 22, 2006
Out scouting the road course with Colavita team mate and Jamaician national Iona Wynter Parks.
Our road coach here with us in Melbourne, Vincent Jourdain, and downtown Melbourne in the background.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Links
Fabulous french teaching
Candice Blickem
Kirsten Robbins
Anna Milkowski
Brenda Lyons
Heather Labance
Doug Berner
Brooke (Ourada) Harris
Naomi Cermak
Mirek Mazur Coaching
Thornley - great music
Pedal Magazine
Hamilton Cycling Club
Hamilton Spectator
Velo Nouvelle
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2008
(33)
►
December
(4)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
April
(10)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(1)
►
2007
(24)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
▼
2006
(53)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
April
(12)
▼
March
(25)
Rode the road course again today but this time did...
Ah, recovery day. I'm still feeling a bit tired fr...
Long ride today and it's getting hot here. I love ...
A Kangaroo Trinity! They are pretty big, like 4-5 ...
More downtown Melbourne pictures. Horses and cart ...
Out scouting the road course with Colavita team ma...
This is one of the juggling guys and I juggling as...
These are some giants from Geelong. Pretty tall eh...
Since my TT I've just been wandering through the v...
Well, my legs are tired and sore. That was a tough...
Okay, back from the TT course. It is kind of borin...
Oops, I didn't realize it would load sideways and ...
Memories. The photos above are some window art I d...
Above is a picture of our dorm style rooms. We can...
Amy, Gina and Erinne. We're on our way down to che...
I'm tired. More motor pacing today but it was grea...
Hey Trinity, if your reading this I miss you lots!...
I'm settling into village now. Slept great last ni...
Well, I made it to Melbourne, intact, with luggage...
Now that my hands have fine motor control again, I...
R-E-S-P-E-C-T
Picture Day
Ramble on
Sacrifices
Now I'm Pro
About Me
Sue
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment