Somebody said "you're not pro until you have a blog"...I've finally turned pro after 19 years.
I'm not sure how much I'll be able to post but it's start.
I am currently in Fresno, CA with my new teammates and staff. Four days into and so far it's been pretty awesome. We won our first NRC of the season yesterday. Dotsie unleashed all her speed and came out victorious!! Props to Dots.
I'll try to keep you posted through this week then on the 13th I'll be leaving for Australia and the Commonwealth Games. Hopefully, I'll be able to get some posts up while I'm there too.
That's all for now,
Sue
Monday, March 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay! I am so glad you have a blog. Very cool. I know you started it to be more like me and that's ok. I put your link up on my blog:-).
Post a Comment