Saturday, March 11, 2006

Now that my hands have fine motor control again, I can type.

Today was cold and wet. I am so sick of being cold and wet. Driving to the race we saw a sign that said "RAIN FOR HIRE". Umm, no thanks.

Bloody hail too. That's twice in one week I''ve been hailed on. I think it's me. Seriously, every time I tried to x-c ski this year it would rain, except for the last two days I skied about two weeks ago. I am so looking forward to Australia. I will be sad to leave our incredible multi-tasking soigneur, Tim. If you haven't heard out team van has been on the way here for almost two weeks. Two engines later we will finally see Doug tonight or tomorrow morning. You should go read his blog about his adventures in Atlantic, Iowa and Grand Junction, CO. I would bet that it's tim who is the happiest to see him.

So, superstar of the day goes to Sarah T. who was representing all day long at the front then leads herself out to take 2nd place today. Way to rock n' roll Sarah! Tool of the day goes to the non-existant neutral support at the beginning of our race. Sima flatted about a mile into the race and there was absolutely no support to give her a wheel so her day was finished.

That's all. Pray to the sun gods.

1 comment:

Janine Hall said...

hi Sue, good times at the OG, glad we could all get together. Seems I have the blog syndrome now too. if you need some more reading material check it out http://janineverstraeten.blogspot.com
good luck in Australia!!!!