

Oops, I didn't realize it would load sideways and now I can't rotate it. These computers will not let me even view the photos on the CD so I had to calculate and count which image might be the one I want.
Anyway, turn your head sideways and it'll be better. This is Trinity doing her own little time trial before ours at Central Valley. She's wearing a skinsuit over her clothes.
The top one is funny I think. Look at that BIG bottle of Olive Oil!!
I'm just rying to relax a little before the big race tomorrow. I'm getting a little nervous and I don't usually get nervous, I just want to feel good and have a good ride. I've sure been resting enough. I've wanted to check out some other events but I'm holding off until after the TT.
We are going to check out the TT course today so I'll post comments on that later but Svein said it's pretty straight forward, out and back, good pavement. So, there may not be much to report.
Hey Trinity, will you make me some of your Play-doh fries and chicken nuggets when I get home? Be nice to Ace and Grandma (not particularly in that order though).
Brooke...anyone? bueller? You are so off the back with the blog. ketchup.
3 comments:
Yeah, go Trin! You too, Sue. Sarah, Audrey and Sima did great today-the three of them matched the full V squad right up to the end. They had to do so much work! They rose to the occasion like true champs. You've got a great team. Go rip it up tomorrow-MAKE THOSE WHEELS HUM!
Hey Sue ... you're my hero! ...don't be nervous ... just do it! xo! (Nada)
I miss the little one. Hi Trinity! That's my girl, and why is her finger not in her nose? I thought I taught her better than that.
Post a Comment