Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Since my TT I've just been wandering through the village, doing laundry, eating. I see Erinne has some popcorn and I need to go get some.

I just had a juggling lesson. I already know how to juggle with three items but I asked them to teach me how to do four...it's gonna take a while. I used to be able to juggle and ride a unicycle but I'm really rusty at that since I can't find my unicycle anymore. I'd like to get another one so Chris, if you're reading this, can I have one as a retirement present?? ha ha. I'm serious though. maybe I could get a job when I'm done cycling...

Anyway, Trinity will be happy to know that the four juggling balls I have are all PINK. And, I know how to make more. It's easy, it's just bird seed inside a balloon with more balloons over top, like 3 balloons. It also doubles as a stressball. Very handy. I took some pictures so I'll post those soon.

I'm off to get some popcorn.

1 comment:

Dotsie said...

Hey Sue! Its Dots. I think you are awesome!! Always have. You are the champ in my book. The Games were too early for you Yanks, that's all. We will miss you in redlands so much! no Oak Glen, so kinda weird, and i guess Audrey is headed your way, so only 5 of us now. Yikes!
My webmaster is working to have you know what removed. I was so shoked when i saw that. Dam those shorts! Something is wrong with the server, so he thinks he is going to have to remove and reload all the pictures!! What a mess, but the comment section, I am taking that out! Don't need comments from the peanut farm. Ok, good luck in the road race. We are cheering for you!! brooke is at my house now, and she says, "lay it down."

Cheers, Dots